TABASCO® SWEET & Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1/2 cup TABASCO® brand SWEET & Spicy Pepper Sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly slice
- 4 scallions, chopped
Whisk TABASCO® SWEET & Spicy Sauce, chicken broth, soy sauce, and cornstarch in small bowl until cornstarch dissolves; set aside. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat vegetable oil in heavy large skillet over high heat.
Add garlic and ginger and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add chicken to skillet and stir-fry until white, about 2 minutes. Add broccoli florets, bell pepper, onion, and stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is just cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Add chicken broth mixture and bring to boil, stirring constantly. Cook until sauce thickens, about 1 minute. Stir in chopped scallions.
Serve with rice.